First: The Essentials
Skills & Expertise
Sometime around 2014 I began to teach myself programming.
I've spent the years following in study, work, working on projects individually and with groups.
My introduction to software was modding video games, and a lot of the projects I've worked on in my own time have continued this. In work, I've practiced web and app development. And in study, I've learned some more advanced, low-level techniques.
Some of the languages I've frequented over the years include:
- Including frameworks like React, Express etc.
- Intel x86 Assembly
- HLSL (Shaders)
- Software Engineer - Pickr
- Computing Sciences Student - University of East Anglia
- Computing Sciences Associate Tutor - University of East Anglia
- Cosm-OS - Discord Chat Bot
- Pusher Chatkit - TypeScript Implementation
- Master of Computing Sciences Student - University of East Anglia
- Backend Web Developer - Mold.Agency
- Skirmish - Unity based online shooter.
- Foundry - Halo: Online Map Editor
- Minecord - Minecraft/Discord Chat Bot
- Coral - Software Engineering for a Halo Fan Game
- Minecraft Server Plugin Development
- Marathon - Minecraft Server Utility
If you'd like to get in touch, connect with me on any of the social networks linked in the footer, or alternatively send me an e-mail!